01 Jun Dos and Don’ts of Wedding Video Packages
Posted at 12:40h in Weddings
Recently, ‘the knot’ published an article to help couples decide what to include and exclude from their videography package. While I don’t necessarily agree with the exclusions, the inclusions (if not totally obvious), at least make good sense.
What are the recommended inclusions?
- a DVD Menu with Chapters (it would be unfair to expect someone to navigate without this)
- the ceremony (no brainer #1)
- the reception (no brainer #2)
- a highlight reel (a standard inclusion in all of our packages)
- a second shooter (recommended as well and becoming more and more popular)
So how about the exclusions?
- a photomontage (a great idea if also shown at the reception)
- pre-ceremony coverage (if getting ready at the same location as the ceremony, it would be a shame NOT to include this)
- guest interviews (AGREED!)
- raw footage (included at no extra charge in most of our packages)
Click HERE to check out the full article and compare their list to yours. Are there any must have’s not included here? Is there anything that should move from one list to the other? Be sure to share your comments!