02 Jan New Year’s Eve Weddings
Happy New Year!
As a way to kick off 2015, I thought it might be fun to take a look back at an article published by the Huffington Post last year highlighting the ten reasons to consider a New Year’s Eve wedding. Many brides dream about a gorgeous summer wedding but there are perks that come with tying the knot on the last night of the year. From popping champagne bottles at midnight to glamorous decor, New Year’s Eve just may be the perfect backdrop to saying “I Do”.
1. Confetti and champagne are practically mandatory.
2. Sparklers are not only welcome, they’re encouraged.
3. You’ll never forget your anniversary.
4. It’s a good time to indulge before those New Year’s resolutions kick in.
5. You can make use of of black, gold and silver color schemes.
6. And adorable “save the dates” your guests will love.
7. There’s no such thing as too many lights on New Year’s Eve.
8. It’s an excuse to require sparkly bridesmaids dresses.
9. There’s a good chance fireworks will make an appearance.
10. The cold weather lends itself to a beautiful wedding shot.
There are probably a few the folks at Huffington left off their list. How many more can you come up with? Be sure to share your ideas and comments below. To read the full article or to see more of the fantastic images, click HERE and see how Huffington Post presented their persuading list!